Friday, June 15, 2007

Salvage Chick runs on Dunkin'

Actually I do not even LIKE coffee but might be willing to drink it for the right price if they wanted to replace their current campaign with a Salvage Chick one.

Yard Sale Buddy actually DOES run on Dunkin. In fact the phone rang very early at my house this morning and it was him saying "If you happen to be by this way can you bring me a coffee." I pulled the receiver away from my ear and stared at it incredulously. Is he KIDDING me? Now he is CALLING ME UP TO ORDER COFFEE? Well it turned out his beloved Chevy Truck was in the shop for a tune-up which is why he risked his life calling me at 9:15 AM to order coffee. Lucky for him my Husband is still on vacation so I was up and about early doing productive things like watering plants as if I do this every day instead of lounging with my dog watching Forensic Files. I advised him he would get his coffee... but it might be more like noontime.

No comments: