Wednesday, July 18, 2007

House Rules

Yard Sale Buddy made a new rule today: we MUST have the camera with us at all times. I wished I had it today because I got an awesome jelly cabinet for the shop! The perils of antiquing alone; no one at the Undisclosed Location I got it at was willing to help me get it into my Jeep and of course it was not dark enough for me to shine my Bat Light in the sky and have Yard Sale Buddy come rescue me. Finally this kind soul offered to help me and I didn't want to insult him by offering him money even though he looked like he could use it so I said "Are you hungry? I just came from the bakery." His eyes lit up and he said Yes he had missed lunch so I grabbed the bag and offered him the choice of a blueberry muffin or a cream cheese brownie.

POP QUIZ: Which was for me and which was for my Husband? And which did the guy choose?

Scroll Down for the Answer....




Kenny really liked the muffin.

No comments: