Thursday, August 2, 2007

Breaking and Entering

Well technically it wasn't a true B&E because I have a key but it sure felt like it. I took Yard Sale Buddy up to My Favorite Place in Hanover to help me revamp my booth and he started casing the joint looking for things that had been purchased from his Yard Sale. It was like watching a mother gravitate towards her long lost children but I was like "Come ON, it's a watering can without the sprinkle spout, it can't possibly be the one you sold in 1987!" Just when I thought we were getting out of there safely he said "Woah-HO, what's this room, Cracks & Crevices Consignment... this was mine, you think I should take it and try to sell it to her again at my Yard Sale?" Oh. My. God. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I bustled him outta there but not before I frisked him and passed him through a metal detector.

No comments: