Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Inaugural Post!

Well I realized the Salvage Chick's house tab on my website was turning into more of a Blog than I planned so I thought it might be fun to add a true Blog to the site. Now you can tune in whenever you want to see what hijinks the Salvage Chick is up to and even add your own comments, what fun!!

I'm not sure what excitement today will bring because my roofers are blocking the driveway again and if you recall from the website, I was trying to avoid them lest I say something sassy about their Two Week Absence and tick them off, causing further delay. But I am beginning to feel like a bit of a shut-in on Day 2 so we shall see.

Right now I'm off to check the progress of an armoire I've been painting and snap a picture or two. I'll be back!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice paint job.

Your friend
Mack