Saturday, May 26, 2007

Here she comes... Miss Armoire-ica...










Mack was green with envy when he saw how nice this thing turned out; I'm sure he was thinking "This would really class up my shop" but tough luck it was already sitting in MINE and Boy Does It Look Good. He was exclaiming that I am giving out too much information on my Blog "YouCan'tBeLettingPeopleKnowYouDoThingsLikeTrashpick" well gee I'm only called The Salvage Chick so I don't think it's going to be a big shock to anyone that I might break for a good Curbside Treasure. Besides he is probably the only one reading this... I have to start being nice to him though, since he gave me the twin to his Church Pew today in exchange for all of this free publicity! The other one's still available at his shop across the street.

No comments: