Friday, October 26, 2007

Wanted: Blog Material... and Drummer.

My husband saw me on my laptop just now and asked if I was Blogging. Here's where I admit I've been suffering not so much from Writer's Block, as a Lack of Yard Sale Buddy; I have no idea where he's been or what he's up to and my Blog Material has been really lacking lately! So my husband says, "why don't you write about my new wiffle ball pitches and how they call me Dice Ken because I'm unstoppable" Umm, yeah, there are some things I'd rather not advertise. "Well why don't you write about how my new Guns and Roses tribute band is practicing tomorrow but we are still looking for a drummer" Umm, yeah, there are some things I'd rather not advertise. "well why don't you write about how we went to All Seasons for dinner tonight and you insisted that old lady was staring at you because she recognized you from Salvage Chic but it turned out she was really looking at the Keno screen" Umm, yeah, I thought I would try to find you a Drummer and brag about your wiffle ball pitching!!

No comments: