Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wanted: On 4 Counts of Criminal Nesting

I know what you're thinking; that I've been redecorating my home again and about to bore you with the details. Wrong! I'm too busy transforming Salvage Chic into a Winter Wonderland to do anything more than make the bed before I leave the house these days. Which I do, I swear! See, here's evidence to prove it!

So WHY, when I get home at night, does the bed look like THIS?!? Was my home invaded by some weird form of prowler who likes to roll around in other people's beds?

Wait a minute now, before I call the Police... let's just zoom in a little further... AHA! I see the distinct signs of a dog-shaped nest.

Further evidence - a hidden rawhide stash!

For ONCE, Duff is off the hook because (1) he has bad hips and this bed is too high for him to jump on and (2) he would NEVER leave rawhide unattended... looks like Izzy had quite the party for herself today, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG! This cracked me up!!

Michele