Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Eight Days a Week,

is not enough to shop at Salvage Chic...

I won't butcher the Beatles lyrics (OK, I'll admit I tried, but there's an alarming lack of real words in that song)

Suffice it to say YOU TALKED and WE LISTENED! Salvage Chic is now open SIX DAYS A WEEK, Tuesday through Sunday 11AM-5PM. Why SIX and not EIGHT, you ask? Well, there actually are not EIGHT days in a week and besides I heard Michael Jackson owns the rights to all the Beatles songs and he might sue me in an attempt to rescue Neverland from bankruptcy. Who knows, he might get enough money out of me to save like, 1 hedge.

Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is so convenient and useful to me that you post pictures of new arrivals online. This is a great business/marketing idea.
I am so glad I discovered this store!!
From a
Fellow Pembroke Resident